• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Smidgers Happy Hour large Mafia Sign-up!

I will play (poorly, almost guaranteed) if chic can get Matt and sleepy and nomadic.

So you in or out?

I have 2 games ready to go, the more fun game needs atleast 20, the game I'm looking looking at right now is very basic but still fun.

Roles will go out early tomorrow. We will have a long D1 and a 4:30 vote. Tejas will be the one doing most the D1 work, I'll be caught up and have a fun overnight.

I will play (poorly, almost guaranteed) if chic can get Matt and sleepy and nomadic.

Matt and sleepy playing in a golf tournament today. They would definitely miss out

I love how SD3 has been gone since like wednesday

da fuck is going on here. Where's my game thread?

So you in or out?

I have 2 games ready to go, the more fun game needs atleast 20, the game I'm looking looking at right now is very basic but still fun.

Roles will go out early tomorrow. We will have a long D1 and a 4:30 vote. Tejas will be the one doing most the D1 work, I'll be caught up and have a fun overnight.

why u lie

civ gouda.

Already know. It is known.

Back