• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Smooth Sailing for Justice Kavanaugh

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Right on cue..Dems pull off a little theatre and partake in grandstanding..

It goes off with a faint whiff of sulfur

..and Peters out as the game was already forfeited.

To wit..from the outset Schumer says Dems will oppose no matter what is in the documents.

Schumer is asked “don’t you care to review the judges record?”

Schumer says he and Dems don’t care what’s in the record

Fast forward to day or 2 before hearing.. and Democrats are howling for more records they don’t intend to look at.

Puerile actions from the usual party

The contempt for democracy demonstrated by the Republican Party is astonishing. That's the real story, Lectro.

Yeah the GOP was far more respectful during Garland's hearings - didn't hear a thing from any of them.

As the Republicans, unashamedly, stole a seat on the court.

They fillowed precedent. Besides,all Dem complaints of Judiciary ought fairly be directed toward Harry Reid. He is to blame for your current malaise but then you are not an honest operator are you..

The contempt for democracy demonstrated by the Republican Party is astonishing. That's the real story, Lectro.

The willful blindness you display is a mystery to me. You stand in the face of direct eveidence that the Democratic machine hired Kremlin insiders to smear an opposition candidate and that the smear was weaponized and presented as some type of criminal evidence..this act is the most egregious political event and crisis in our countries history.

The individuals involved will brought forward and by the Will of the People.

Looks like someone needs an avatar photo—let me help you out.

f87.gif

They fillowed precedent. Besides,all Dem complaints of Judiciary ought fairly be directed toward Harry Reid. He is to blame for your current malaise but then you are not an honest operator are you..
The willful blindness you display is a mystery to me. You stand in the face of direct eveidence that the Democratic machine hired Kremlin insiders to smear an opposition candidate and that the smear was weaponized and presented as some type of criminal evidence..this act is the most egregious political event and crisis in our countries history.

The individuals involved will brought forward and by the Will of the People.
818756219483b8c8d6ba74eeb28188f1.jpg

Looks like someone needs an avatar photo—let me help you out.

f87.gif

No..only a pissant from the New Left would consider an avatar photo a need so no thanks. I don’t want you to tax me for it later

Yep, it’s a little confusing how to create the avatar.

Feel free to simply copy and paste the image for your posting pleasure.

Here’s another possibility...if you change your mind or decide to dally with the dark side.

blowhard.jpg

Back