• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SMU

siff

Scott "Rufio" Feather
Reaction score
Going out on a limb here, but do any of you have contacts or connections at SMU?

The tags will undoubtedly be entertaining.

Former Director of Development came from Wake and is an old family friend, but that was like 15-20 years ago. All I got. Sorry man, good luck.

Think that’s where WakeFan87 ended up going. You should PM him.

Yessss. Siff's South Carolina thread from like 2007 is perhaps my all-time boards favorite. Angry siff was the best.

SMU only three hours from Austin.
My favorite wake professor did his phd there.
W.'s presidential library is there.
It's colors are Harvard Crimson and Yale blue.

Congrats on your transition from micro-old to OWG empty-nester!

Yessss. Siff's South Carolina thread from like 2007 is perhaps my all-time boards favorite. Angry siff was the best.

Are all the book colored in yet?

Say what you will, but I bet George W. Bush could accurately color in the American flag.

Lol

This is really weird: I had a dream featuring SMU last night, fortunately entirely disconnected with this thread. I think that's a sign.

Back