• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SNL - Wiig vs Poehler

Who is HAWTter?

• Total voters

thebishop

Reaction score
Kristen Wiig

images
images
images

Amy Poehler

images
images
images

Probably should have picked someone other than Poehler, like Tina Fey. Still probably wouldnt have been close.

As others have said, Wiig by a wide margin. Also funnier. I've always had a thing for her.

Do people even think Poehler is hot? Do people even think she's funny outside of Parks & Rec?

Both of them suck in my mind. Sorry for the bad poll.

I think Wiig is kind of a strung-out, poor-man's version of Christine Taylor.

images

Both of them suck in my mind. Sorry for the bad poll.

I think Wiig is kind of a strung-out, poor-man's version of Christine Taylor.

images

Hey Dude, Everyone know's CT is hot, but don't dodge the question....the Wiig/Poehler debate is the Underdog Story here....it's not like those chicks belong on zoo land or anything.....

Hey Dude, Everyone know's CT is hot, but don't dodge the question....the Wiig/Poehler debate is the Underdog Story here....it's not like those chicks belong on zoo land or anything.....

I made the poll. I picked POEHLER. I hate Wiig. Shoulda gone SANZ on second thought.

Man, I love Anna Faris.

i like anna faris because of her role on entourage.

That pic of Anna makes her look identical to a chick I used to hook it with. The resemblance never occurred to me until now.

Back