• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow reports

Sportin' Woody

Reaction score
Have 9 inches here in g boro. Main roads clear but side roads are nearly impassable. Got stuck twice. Can only hope bzz is stuck somewhere in the Prius.

Not entirely irrelevant... watching the snow all day I wondered if the FSU game was in jeopardy. No worries, this stuff is going to be slush by Saturday.

Not entirely irrelevant... watching the snow all day I wondered if the FSU game was in jeopardy. No worries, this stuff is going to be slush by Saturday.
But you are assuming the game Saturday (or is it Sunday? I don't know) is relevant. Is a thread about an irrelevant basketball game relevant?

had 7 maybe 8 inches in Avl...all between 4pm and midnight or so yesterday. Light snow and flurries all day, but no accumulation.

But you are assuming the game Saturday (or is it Sunday? I don't know) is relevant. Is a thread about an irrelevant basketball game relevant?

I'm talking snow. The game is Saturday night. I give us a 50/50 at winning. We all lose no matter what happens.

Back