• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SNU and Kappa Sig Suspended

what's [Redacted]'s barnyard?

The students who dress in costumes for some of the basketball games. They did it last year as well.
1490612_554312417948_877879754_o.jpg

Last edited:
LOL millennials.

that's probably the most offensive form of pledge hazing i've ever seen/heard of.

Sigma Nu losing their charter for too much partying/hazing and Kappa Sig as the Barnyard...what is going on??? My how things have changed the last 15 years.

that's probably the most offensive form of pledge hazing i've ever seen/heard of.
It's not only pledges. There are juniors and seniors doing the [Redacted] Barnyard thing too. A complete embarrassment.

School is again making a big push to get kids back on campus.

The Barn was actually successful for its first 2 years then the school cracked down on things (as they tend to do) and ruined it for people. Plus now they force fraternities to hire outside security guards which is a big turn off for everyone involved.

I remember The Barn being discussed back in my day even before Shorty's opened. Same name, too.

Shorty's is now Zick's. Named after Ken.

This new lady Penny Rue is supposed to be very straightforward and pro-Greek as long as they behave themselves. I still think Hatch wants ND south so he's absolutely anti-frat but I don't think he's got enough stones to go after Greek life.

This new lady Penny Rue is supposed to be very straightforward and pro-Greek as long as they behave themselves. I still think Hatch wants ND south so he's absolutely anti-frat but I don't think he's got enough stones to go after Greek life.

What? I thought Zick's was on the quad and Shorty's is still in Benson.

Yeah he's wrong. Zick's took the place of the post office

If anyone is anti-Greek, it's Steve Hirst, Director of Student Leadership and Organizations. Such a jabronie.
steve-hirst-214x300.jpg

He and Dean Buckley, the Dean for Judicial Affairs, are cracking the whip.

My pledge brother is the Office of the President Fellow, and Hatch is definitely not anti-Greek. Pretty neutral.

Last edited:

So in other words you don't know what's going on at WFU.

The Barn was actually successful for its first 2 years then the school cracked down on things (as they tend to do) and ruined it for people. Plus now they force fraternities to hire outside security guards which is a big turn off for everyone involved.

That might have something to do with weapons being brought into the barn at a few over-crowded parties.

Back