• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So I'm Going to the UNC Game

drew

Reaction score
Thanks to a friend (UNC fan) who got us tickets to this sold-out (for real) game.

Please tell me why I should not expect a 27 point blowout at halftime. Please. Give me hope.

Because The Buzzsaw's the best coach in America. A recent top 20 list of coaches put Buzz on the list twice. Also, UNC isn't very good.

Tuesday is historically our best day to play.

Reactions: Ayo
I don't have a whole lot of friends that repeatedly punch me in the nuts.

Because you will be able to see the infamous Roy Williams jump-squat-ball-up-fists-to-show-insensity maneuver????

Because Carolina is having a down year. So, there is hope young man. If Bzz was not involved we could roll the ball on the court and stand a fighting chance against Carolina this year. So, don't give up the ghost. All things are possible if our guys play relaxed and let the game come to them.

Then Bzz make his first idiotic substitution and everything I just wrote goes out the window.

If Maalox was blue, that's what the inside of the Dean Dome looks like.

Please tell me why I should not expect a 27 point blowout at halftime. Please. Give me hope.
:D
"Coach [Redacted] was my first coach in the NBA. We learned a lot with each other. That first year, we made it to the playoffs after only winning 17 games the year before. He did a good job here and I enjoyed playing for him.
- Carmelo Anthony, Denver Nuggets

"Jeff was an instrumental part of the Miami HEAT in the early years. He was an incredible resource and played a key role in us re-launching the organization. He was a very hard-working and dedicated scout and then as he has moved on in his career has become a very good head coach. I wish him nothing but the best. Wake Forest has picked the right man."
- Pat Riley, President, Miami Heat

"What a wealth of experience Wake Forest is getting with this hire. Jeff has been a head coach in the NBA, a college assistant and a college head coach -- at very different types of schools. Jeff has been an outstanding coach and person in all of them. Wake Forest is getting a terrific coach in Jeff [Redacted]."
- Mike Krzyzewski, Head Coach, Duke University

"With Jeff [Redacted] there's a level of preparation and organization that he brings to the table. He brings a brandable style of play at both ends, especially on offense where he looks for versatile players with high basketball IQs."
- Dave Telep, Scout.com

because Roy is a piss-poor defensive coach and we will back cut the shit out of them........whether we actually finish at the rim is a different story.

I'll be there with you Drew. Flasks and airplane bottles for everybody

I've been to many games there. I'm more scared of seeing Bzz in person .

Don't stare directly into his clap. That's how he stole Ron Wellman's soul.

because unc is very limited offensively, plays stupid lineups, and our best shooter won't be playing. I think it will be about a 10 point game.

CJ is due a huge game. And Carolina isn't that good. I still think they beat us by 20+.

Roy likes having another body around that makes him look talented at his coaching abilities.

Thanks to a friend (UNC fan) who got us tickets to this sold-out (for real) game.

He's not a real friend! No true friend would take you to this game so you could be humiliated in front of "his people".

Back