• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So Much Potential....

coredeac

Reaction score
So much potential. What the hell happened in the last 4-5 years? These videos seem like they were made 50 years ago.

As for football, we recruited the hell out of that Jax school. Most of those kids were D1AA talent, at best. And we know what happened with hoops.

The basketball video won't play on my phone. Which sucks because I've seen it and it's awesome.

aww that second video made me sad. the dino the dinosaur mascot. what would bzz's mascot be? A bee with no stinger?

My brother has several hives, hmm. Maybe we could enlist his services.
O1m6NtH.gif

riley skinner isn't walking through those doors people. neither is jeff teague or ish smith.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!? We win our first bowl game against Duke tomorrow Shit! We played NCSU the same as them. We had Miami at Miami. They beat Miami in a nice win at Duke in the 4th quarter when Miami didn't have Duke Johnson. We were a 10 point dog at home against State and we won. We were a 6 point dog at home and crushed MD. We are a 5.5 dog at home against Duke. Granted we don't have Camp, but look at their QB passing stats. If we can stop their running game (Nikita, Zach et al), they have to throw and we make plays. We need Tanner to play with confidence and we need the O line to step up. They aren't young anymore. Step up guys. We win against #25 Duke and guess what? We are 3-5 in conference (with losses to FSU and Clemson) and they are 4-3 (with no games against FSU and Clemson). Not much difference if you ask me, other than us pissing away BC and ULM. Another bowl game next week in Nashville against Vandy.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

Wellman inexplicably fired Dino for reasons unrelated to his performance as a coach, and had his people plant untrue rumours about Brad Stevens coming to Wake. And the most vocal Wellman haters considered him a hero at the time. Wellman deserves our wrath, but the "Dino Gottago" crowd should also admit that they got played.

We all got played.

Rico -

Wellman inexplicably fired Dino for reasons unrelated to his performance as a coach

Huh ? Inexplicably ?

and had his people plant untrue rumours about Brad Stevens coming to Wake.

Huh ? There were no rumors on Stevens coming. We know Stevens was contacted by Wellman but he surprised Wellman by saying 'no thanks'.

And the most vocal Wellman haters considered him a hero at the time.

Huh ? How could one hate someone and at the same time consider the someone a hero ???

Wellman inexplicably fired Dino for reasons unrelated to his performance as a coach, and had his people plant untrue rumours about Brad Stevens coming to Wake. And the most vocal Wellman haters considered him a hero at the time. Wellman deserves our wrath, but the "Dino Gottago" crowd should also admit that they got played.

For the hundredth time on the boards, firing Dino wasn't a bad decision the bad decision was hiring [Redacted] after Dino was fired, or firing Dino to hire [Redacted].

We were all supportive of the Dino Gottago firing at the time...but we looked to RW for a coaching upgrade (Groce was my choice) and got a total failure instead.

aww that second video made me sad. the dino the dinosaur mascot. what would bzz's mascot be? A bee with no stinger?

My brother has several hives, hmm. Maybe we could enlist his services.
O1m6NtH.gif

A big turd with a fly on it

Back