• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So NOBODY is going...

ACC tournament hasn't had any WF fans on Thursday since Skip died, so no biggie for us

Not directly related but it will be interesting to see the pandemic's impact on recruiting. Presumably the AAU teams won't be playing any time soon and coaches may have trouble getting kids to take unofficial visits to deserted campuses.

Christ...I opened this thinking it was Manning news.

Someone already dropped the joke today but tag: NWT

It's probably related to Rudy Gobert, who is out sick right now. A blue check mark on Twitter claims to have a source claiming it is COVID-19 but that is not even close to confirmed.

I hope it's not because the idiot was purposely violating containment protocol two days ago during a media event where he touched all the recorders & microphones on purpose.

It's probably related to Rudy Gobert, who is out sick right now. A blue check mark on Twitter claims to have a source claiming it is COVID-19 but that is not even close to confirmed.

I hope it's not because the idiot was purposely violating containment protocol two days ago during a media event where he touched all the recorders & microphones on purpose.
Confirmed now. NBA season suspended.

Not directly related but it will be interesting to see the pandemic's impact on recruiting. Presumably the AAU teams won't be playing any time soon and coaches may have trouble getting kids to take unofficial visits to deserted campuses.

You are correct. It messes up recruiting. My granddaughter is a pretty good volleyball player. She was supposed to be in a big tournament in Arizona this weekend. Scouts were coming from some major colleges to look at the players. Her team (and possibly other teams) decided not to go to the tournament.

For those that care, ticket office said they were working with ACC to determine how ticket refunds for tournament will be handled.

For those that care, ticket office said they were working with ACC to determine how ticket refunds for tournament will be handled.

Do StubHub purchasers get the full face value? I guess that's a small consolation. I have a colleague who was so excited on Tuesday about the great deal he got for a 4th row lower bowl seat for tonight's session. He's a UVa fan - probably be whining about it for years.

Do StubHub purchasers get the full face value? I guess that's a small consolation. I have a colleague who was so excited on Tuesday about the great deal he got for a 4th row lower bowl seat for tonight's session. He's a UVa fan - probably be whining about it for years.

My understanding is refund would go to purchaser of record, any purchases on secondary markets may be screwed.

Back