• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So, when Kevin Steele get fired today...

props to DiegoTiger for showing up on the boards today. What's happening on the clemson boards? Anger, confusion? Indifference? (doubt it)

Now its up to Brownell to give Tiger fans something different to get upset about.

Way worse than that. We interviewed Gary Patterson and he wanted to come to Clemson, but we told him to go pound sand. Worst. Decision. Ever.

It would have been scary if that had happened.

props to DiegoTiger for showing up on the boards today. What's happening on the clemson boards? Anger, confusion? Indifference? (doubt it)

Now its up to Brownell to give Tiger fans something different to get upset about.

It is mostly shock. Don't even see a ton of anger, because the beat down was beyond that. Most think Steele is gone, and some are worried about perception and recruiting.

I think a lot of fans are convinced that once we move Steele out, we will be okay. It isn't a terrible position to hold because we have a very young team. The problem is the youth is concentrated at the skill positions. We lose 3/4 of our starting DL and half of our OL that wasn't very good to begin with. I predict bad times ahead....

If I were a Clemson fan, the most discouraging thing would not be that WVU scored 70--it would be that they essentially stopped trying to score after they had 63 in the middle of the 3rd quarter. The next most discouraging thing would be that it happened in a BCS Bowl game with the whole country watching.

Crazy that Vic Koenning who Dabo fired from CU is back in the league after doing a decent job at Illinois. Can't wait to see him vs. Dabo!

Back