• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So, who transfers? Chennault, Desrosiers, and Fields...

It is the middle of the afternoon. It is nap time over there before getting the early bird special at Cloverdale Kitchen and then finally onto a nice glass of warm milk with Matlock on the television.

Winston-ified for you

Wellman has to have a breaking point with his support for Bz. Couldn't something like this could do it?

you would think but wellman is so far invested i fear he would just chalk it up to change is tough and those kids did not want to stick it out. in a few years bzz will have this ship really sailing...

Wellman has to have a breaking point with his support for Bz. Couldn't something like this could do it?

I'm kind of hoping for this. I mean things are embarrassingly bad, just let everything explode and start over sooner.

Yea, this.

The good news (if there is good news) is that we shouldn't have to rely on our bigs as much for offense next year. If Washington has to play, his singular role should be defense and rebounding. He's long enough to make that work, even if it will be ugly.

He's not even in Ty's league at this point.

I don't think anyone on the public DS board has heard this rumor, since they've had 1 post in the last 30 minutes, while we're clogging this server up like a dorm toilet.

Ha ha, when I hit refresh over there the only thing that changes are the ads.

That's what Bzz is doing now. These are just the finishing touches. The real Bzz tenure starts this November.

al_bundy_gun_to_head.jpg

Good enough for what?

To give 5 fouls, basically.

I'm not trying to say Washington's ready. I'm just saying that, if he can rebound and play even a modicum of defense, then he may be serviceable enough to receive minutes.

We may as well dismantle the basketball program and direct those funds to other sports. Bzz can stay on and coach the intramural teams. Those guys will be so lucky to have a coach with NBA experience!

Back