• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So, who transfers? Chennault, Desrosiers, and Fields...

Yeah my bad - not a full blown reveal, but there was some discussion of proxy servers and yeah - his previous bullshit predictions. He's got no credibility.

My predictions have all been true. No one has transferred since TC. You are wrong; I am right.

I really think he showed his hand at as a parody last night. I had been thinking he was an idiot, but he crossed the line into farce last night.

He's a parody, and a good one. He has layed it on a little too thick a couple of times that gave him away. Plus that BS about how he spoke to Wellman while he was sitting watching the Wisconsin/SU game? Yeah, right.

Yeah, closer to a troll than a parody.

I don't think he's proxying at all. All his IPs check out as residential through a local cable provider (NC).

He's a parody, and a good one. He has layed it on a little too thick a couple of times that gave him away. Plus that BS about how he spoke to Wellman while he was sitting watching the Wisconsin/SU game? Yeah, right.

Yeah, I pointed that out on a separate thread. He has really gotten me going a few times. Sign of a good parody...almost as good as Phan's PM move last night. But now that blackgold has come out, it's not as entertaining/infuriating to argue with him any more.

ETA: Really more of a troll, he is like a parody without the real poster.

Yeah, I pointed that out on a separate thread. He has really gotten me going a few times. Sign of a good parody...almost as good as Phan's PM move last night. But now that blackgold has come out, it's not as entertaining/infuriating to argue with him any more.

Huh? What happened - pm please?

Lulz, not sure where you guys are getting that he "came out" or was exposed or anything.

He's a regular poster, with a set of regular unique IP addresses, who is just really good at saying moronic things and making horrible predictions.

Yeah, closer to a troll than a parody.

I don't think he's proxying at all. All his IPs check out as residential through a local cable provider (NC).

It's not beyond the realm of possibility that someone would create a first time screen name just to troll and or be a parody. I flirted with both when I first signed on, but now I've lapsed into my normal persona.

Lulz, not sure where you guys are getting that he "came out" or was exposed or anything.

He's a regular poster, with a set of regular unique IP addresses, who is just really good at saying moronic things and making horrible predictions.

He said some things that were just over the top and more in line with a caricature of his positions than somebody who actually held those beliefs . I believe that it is somebody playing a role. A parody.

For years, I thought it would be hilarious to start a parody that was the ultimate Sunshine Brigader. The problems were I post enough as is and keeping up such a persona would be a pain. Also, it would be hard to put together a parody that does it as well as the real Sunshiners. I applaud blackgold. He did what I didn't think I could do. If it wasn't for the fact that our basketball program is where the sun don't shine, he'd probably have never been outed.

I am not a parody and I await an apology from deacvision. His prognostication about transfers and firings, as I told you all last night, proves to be false.

Both Fields and Derosiers are leaving.

I don't bet. It's a tax on the poor and stupid.

Then say the $50 on each Fields and Derosiers leaving will go to a charity. Everyone wins.

He said some things that were just over the top and more in line with a caricature of his positions than somebody who actually held those beliefs . I believe that it is somebody playing a role. A parody.

Right, but he might have just been saying those things to get a rise out of you guys. Doesn't mean he's officially been "outed" by any means.

Back