• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So, who transfers? Chennault, Desrosiers, and Fields...

HARRIS, HARRIS
WHEREVER YOU MAY BE
YOU ARE ALL ALONE WITH BUZZY
COULD BE WORSE
COULD BE SCOUSE
EATING RATS IN YOUR COUNCIL HOUSE

I just don't know what to say right now.

His jersey hangs in the Coliseum.

Oh my god...shut the fuck up with the ridiculous half-truths and hints...if you aren't going to say exactly what you know then don't say anything at all.

You guys are acting like a bunch of prepubescent little cunts with a secret.

This board is no different than the other board except for the fact that the threads containing the little secretive bitches aren't deleted.

It's really annoying.

Take note that Fields was a Bzz recruit. So now it's not just Dino guys that Bzz can't seem to connect with, if Fields leaves. And if the only experienced PG left on our roster leaves, that means Fields cares more about not playing for Bzz than he does about playing time.

Honest question because I'm quite unfamiliar with the workings of college hoops recruiting: Was Bzz hired late in the game recruiting wise or did he have enough time to mount a solid recruiting campaign?

Wouldn't it be nice if Ron Wellman would get involved and maybe have a meeting with the players and listen to their concerns?

When team leaders are unhappy...there is a problem. When a kids like Travis McKie (who is a great student-athlete and reps WFU in a way that we can all be proud of) is unhappy, there is a problem that needs immediate attention and it has nothing to do with the players.

If Shaka takes Travis I will be forced to hate him with a passion.

And yes, I know none of this would be his fault and he can't recruit current players. But fuck everything.

I'd choose Shaka over Bz. I can understand why Travis would as well.

Oh my god...shut the fuck up with the ridiculous half-truths and hints...if you aren't going to say exactly what you know then don't say anything at all.

You guys are acting like a bunch of prepubescent little cunts with a secret.

This board is no different than the other board except for the fact that the threads containing the little secretive bitches aren't deleted.

It's really annoying.

And that makes all the difference it seems.

Honest question because I'm quite unfamiliar with the workings of college hoops recruiting: Was Bzz hired late in the game recruiting wise or did he have enough time to mount a solid recruiting campaign?

He had a short run. Others have done much better in the same time frame. Clemson did much better.

Wouldn't it be nice if Ron Wellman would get involved and maybe have a meeting with the players and listen to their concerns?

When team leaders are unhappy...there is a problem. When a kids like Travis McKie (who is a great student-athlete and reps WFU in a way that we can all be proud of) is unhappy, there is a problem that needs immediate attention and it has nothing to do with the players.

Wellman says:

lalalala-listening.jpg

Now you've just gone and ruined my day completely

I think it was probably Duncan trying to convince them to transfer to wherever Odom takes a job this summer.

I get the whole "you can't let the inmates run the asylum", but the writing is on the wall. Ron Wellman needs to sack up and get rid of Buzz today. Crisis immediately averted, and the perfect time of year to make a new hire. His failure to own up to this travesty of a hire is reprehensible.

I understand what you're saying, but it's not the AD's job to be a go-between for the coaches and their players. Besides that, we've already made the extraordinary move of bringing in Childress to keep an eye on things. If the AD feels like he needs to have a closed door meeting with the team, with no coaches present, he needs to fire the coach.

Back