• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So, who transfers? Chennault, Desrosiers, and Fields...

I can't explain my excitement if this is true.

Going to roll the quad if it is. MAJOR WIN

rolling the quad when [Redacted] is shit canned should be everyones top priority, would really help drive home how much we think he sucks and give him one last f-you

You've already been found out as some clown parody hiding behind a proxy.

There WILL be transfers or a loss of the head coach. It is guaranteed. Earlier today you said this:

And I replied with this:

The bums lose. The bums will always lose!

Pos rep I got:

"Guess I have to sign my poes rep now if I want you to know I sent it. WEll played in this post."

BUT YOU DIDN'T SIGN IT!!! YOU DIDN'T SIGN IT!!! #firstworldproblems

rolling the quad when [Redacted] is shit canned should be everyones top priority, would really help drive home how much we think he sucks and give him one last f-you

I believe I have some black and gold confetti laying around that can be used on Ron Wellman's house.

You've already been found out as some clown parody hiding behind a proxy.

There WILL be transfers or a loss of the head coach. It is guaranteed. Earlier today you said this:

And I replied with this:

The bums lose. The bums will always lose!

Not sure about what a proxy server is, but I doubt my Time Warner Internet connection requires one. I am posting from my home, where I live in retirement.

You obviously don't know anything about what's going on. I agree that other non-essential players may transfer (and even this is not guaranteed), but the core of our team is intact and we have a great recruiting class coming in.

Whoever created the "Tomorrow at 3:00pm, you will receive an unmarked package" PM, very well done.

2 biggest bits of info from over there:
Travis has NOT requested for transfer
Jason27nc is calling for Buzz to be fired

This is deachphan's greatest work since awakegirl callout.

Not sure about what a proxy server is, but I doubt my Time Warner Internet connection requires one. I am posting from my home, where I live in retirement.

You obviously don't know anything about what's going on. I agree that other non-essential players may transfer (and even this is not guaranteed), but the core of our team is intact and we have a great recruiting class coming in.

Please lecture us, oh great one.

Also, I'd argue when you have a rotation that features walk-ons, have already lost a starting PG, a starting PF, and your back-up PG that pretty much every single guy on our roster is essential.

I am praying that these rumors are true.

My sources, which are good sources, are telling me that no one is transferring and [Redacted] isn't going anywhere. This was purely a Bzout Rumor started based on racism and bigotry. I will not stand for all of you redneck bigots.

I was thinking that if all this is bullshit this is the biggest play on a message board in history.

It would be on a par with Kevin Spacey in the Usual Suspects...

Almost up to 10 pages of PM please posts. This is becoming legendary

You at 3:27 this afternoon:

Someone is up to shenanigans. These thread title changes are completely disconnected from reality. There will be no more transfers. In fact, TC's transfer has nothing to do with discontent over the state of the program, incoming point guards, or any other topic of conjecture in this thread.

Jeff is our coach now and for the next three years, minimum. By then, you guys will be eating a steaming pile of crow.

Me at 3:30 knowing what I was told with people that I actually have contact with (and not make believe friends):

Quoted for posterity when/if the transfer(s) is/are announced. Will show once and for all that this guy doesn't really know what he is talking about and just making shit up.

You at 10:39 this evening:

You obviously don't know anything about what's going on
. I agree that other non-essential players may transfer (and even this is not guaranteed), but the core of our team is intact and we have a great recruiting class coming in.

I guess you "information" changed rather quickly. I guess you aren't that trusted to be given reliable information before EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD THAT CARES knows about it already. Clown.

What is going on with twitter? isnt' this the kind of event that twitter was designed for? I don't have a twitter acct and don't follow anyone...

Back