• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So, who transfers? Chennault, Desrosiers, and Fields...

I have never punched somebody in the face (with true bad intentions) I would knock Ron Wellman the fuck out if I ever met him. I'll take the assault charge. Worth it.

I am very BzzOut and hate the way he has handled the situation but Ron is a good dude. I'm also pretty sure he has enough old man strength to take a footy player.

It's not untrue. People research property all of the time. For example, real estate agents do this on a DAILY basis. It's 100% free and open to the public. The poster simply posted what can be found by any person on the planet with Internet access.

And, for the record, [Redacted] has never been listed as owning property in Forsyth County. But, he very well could own property in other counties. However, that information is freely available to the public if they do the research.

What's your name? I'd like to check out your property information.

Classless is what Buzzkill has done to this program. When you buy property, that is a public event. In the modern world, you can search it. Even more classless is having a coach who rents and has a reputation for jumping ship and asking young men to follow him when he can't even make commitments himself. Take your judgment elsewhere.

You could call me whatever you wanted, but if I put for sale signs up at his house every night and he left I would not feel bad.

Sounds too similar to blockbusting for my comfort zone... Come on. According to palma, he's gone anyway! Praying...

Hate doing this but I can't read through the 50 page thread, can someone summarize briefly the rumors as to who's possibly leaving or not? PM works if it's easier. much appreciated

Classless is what Buzzkill has done to this program. When you buy property, that is a public event. In the modern world, you can search it. Even more classless is having a coach who rents and has a reputation for jumping ship and asking young men to follow him when he can't even make commitments himself. Take your judgment elsewhere.

What's your name? I'll take a look at your property records, too, if that's not too invasive.

This was on Bzz's wiki lol

Wake Forest University

"On April 13, 2010, [Redacted] was hired as the 21st head men's basketball coach at Wake Forest University. On March 21st, [Redacted] lost 4 players to transfer. An unprecedented event in Wake history."

Someone should add responsible for destroying Wake's once proud basketball program.

As far as I can tell we've definitely learned that AF and CD are on the way out as well.

Travis is just a rumor at this point. I'm sure the news of those two leaving probs shook him up a bit. Who knows?

Bzz being out is just a rumor at this point as well. I can't see any way he's possibly gone unless Travis does decide to leave or something.

Summary.

This was on Bzz's wiki lol

Wake Forest University

"On April 13, 2010, [Redacted] was hired as the 21st head men's basketball coach at Wake Forest University. On March 21st, [Redacted] lost 4 players to transfer. An unprecedented event in Wake history."

Someone should add responsible for destroying Wake's once proud basketball program.

:jerkit:

Sounds too similar to blockbusting for my comfort zone... Come on. According to palma, he's gone anyway! Praying...

Everyone knows this is not the bottom yet. He gets fired this year or next what is the big deal?

1. We have to pay his buyout
2. We get a one year head start on building the program back up.

Most know he will be back next year and that is just garbage. Give him a chance to run off some of next years class.

The only reason to keep bzz would be if we couldn't find any other coach and that includes Battle.

So, you think we should have a coach who rents? You want to build your university and athletic program around someone who rents and doesn't want to stay in the area?

Even more, errybody knows this is a buyer's market.

I am very BzzOut and hate the way he has handled the situation but Ron is a good dude. I'm also pretty sure he has enough old man strength to take a footy player.

Is he a good dude for giving us this clown?
or
Is he a good dude for trying to force feed us this twat?
or
Is he a good dude because he once shook your hand at a meet and greet?

What's your name? I'd like to check out your property information.

I don't think you understand how this works. IT IS PUBLIC RECORD. This is no different than looking for someone's number in a phone book. I'm not sure why you're cross over something so very public to the world.

Good night.

So, you think we should have a coach who rents? You want to build your university and athletic program around someone who rents and doesn't want to stay in the area?

Even more, errybody knows this is a buyer's market.

Can we confirm that our coach doesn't live in a University-owned house?

I hate that I predicted this catastrophe of a situation last year over on DS. I did so between my one of like 4 or 5 rants. Certainly no more than that.

Oh no. So pissed that somebody called me an attention whore because of this post and I don't know who it is.

Ruined my day!

Is he a good dude for giving us this clown?
or
Is he a good dude for trying to force feed us this twat?
or
Is he a good dude because he once shook your hand at a meet and greet?

Yes.... despite not liking Bz Ron gave me one helluva handshake once

Can we confirm that our coach doesn't live in a University-owned house?

I don't know if it's owned by the university or not, but I know he lives in a neighborhood close to the university. He could be renting the home, but most of the homes in that neighborhood are owned.

FWIW, I think going to the man's home is taking it too far. He's got a family, and regardless of how much we may want him gone, overstepping that boundry is just a dick move (not to mention trespassing and justification for him to use force if he felt his family was threatened. Sure, he's not that intimidating, but a man protecting his home tends to find sudden strength). Anyways, you'd look like the out-of-touch w/reality nut jobs like the guy who poisoned the trees at Toomers Corner or the ones that try to harm live university mascots. I've never thought Buzz was the right hire -- and he's so underinspiring that I question the sanity of any kids that commit to playing for him; but I don't hate the man. I dislike him being our coach, but I've got nothing against him personally. I know a lot of people inferior at their jobs -- they're good humans, they're just not that good at their chosen careers.

I don't know if it's owned by the university or not, but I know he lives in a neighborhood close to the university. He could be renting the home, but most of the homes in that neighborhood are owned.

FWIW, I think going to the man's home is taking it too far. He's got a family, and regardless of how much we may want him gone, overstepping that boundry is just a dick move (not to mention trespassing and justification for him to use force if he felt his family was threatened. Sure, he's not that intimidating, but a man protecting his home tends to find sudden strength). Anyways, you'd look like the out-of-touch w/reality nut jobs like the guy who poisoned the trees at Toomers Corner or the ones that try to harm live university mascots. I've never thought Buzz was the right hire -- and he's so underinspiring that I question the sanity of any kids that commit to playing for him; but I don't hate the man. I dislike him being our coach, but I've got nothing against him personally. I know a lot of people inferior at their jobs -- they're good humans, they're just not that good at their chosen careers.

Thank you.

Back