• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So, who transfers? Chennault, Desrosiers, and Fields...

You know times are tough when phrases like "dumpster fire" are used to describe your team at tourney time more frequently than "Final Four."

Boards just went down for me. Images taking forever to load, too...

Might want to try a default "lite skin" while shit goes down?

Kenny Beck ‏ @kennybeckWXII Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Big, breaking Wake Forest basketball news coming up at the top of the 5p news on @wxii.

With as shitty as WXII is now, it is probably reporting on the Tony Chennault transfer, no way they have any real breaking news

Somebody I know please email me or message me if the boards go down if Bz is fired.

Wellman has endorsed the Buzzard in the press, to the Deacon club and now, to the players whichis why there are kids bailing out. Buzz will be at WFU next season unless he resigns, which would be surprising.

He does not own a home in FoCo. Remember that pesky buyout from Colorado when he was hired and Wellman's assurances that WFU does not pay for buy outs? Well, there are other ways to pay a buy-out without actually stroking a check to another school.

TC has been very worried about situations at home for a while. It has been distracting and depressing for him. At one point this year it had been 15 weeks or so between visits home. It weighed heavy on the kid. However, IF we were winning or IF there was a chance that Tony would be playing on a team with a chance to make some noise next season, he would probably be staying.

CD has not been happy here for a while. His lack of hustle and drive was a source of discontent with some of his teammates. If you were watching closely, Travis had to stop several arguments on the court during the game when other players (CJ) were very upset after he simply quit on plays.

AF...if a coach has no confidence in a kid, how is that kod going to ever have confidence in himself? Bz lost him. He's a great kid. Sad to see him leave. He is exactly the type of student athlete we want repping the school.

Travis is a leader. If he leaves we are so effed.

I feel bad for CJ, Chase and the assistant coaches. They dont deserve this BS. They have worked too hard to try to build a program we can be proud of and now some clown is systematically tearing it down.

KVegas - thanks for the info man. . .

Heading to the old board - someone who gets W-S news, give us an update on shitbrick says is "Big Breaking News"

Wellman has endorsed the Buzzard in the press, to the Deacon club and now, to the players whichis why there are kids bailing out. Buzz will be at WFU next season unless he resigns, which would be surprising.

He does not own a home in FoCo. Remember that pesky buyout from Colorado when he was hired and Wellman's assurances that WFU does not pay for buy outs? Well, there are other ways to pay a buy-out without actually stroking a check to another school.

TC has been very worried about situations at home for a while. It has been distracting and depressing for him. At one point this year it had been 15 weeks or so between visits home. It weighed heavy on the kid. However, IF we were winning or IF there was a chance that Tony would be playing on a team with a chance to make some noise next season, he would probably be staying.

CD has not been happy here for a while. His lack of hustle and drive was a source of discontent with some of his teammates. If you were watching closely, Travis had to stop several arguments on the court during the game when other players (CJ) were very upset after he simply quit on plays.

AF...if a coach has no confidence in a kid, how is that kod going to ever have confidence in himself? Bz lost him. He's a great kid. Sad to see him leave. He is exactly the type of student athlete we want repping the school.

Travis is a leader. If he leaves we are so effed.

I feel bad for CJ, Chase and the assistant coaches. They dont deserve this BS. They have worked too hard to try to build a program we can be proud of and now some clown is systematically tearing it down.

DAMMIT

Some basketball fans have the work days screwed by NCAA tournament games. Wake fans have their work days screwed by following tweets about transfers and firings. Good times.

Back