• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So, who transfers? Chennault, Desrosiers, and Fields...

taking a long time to load with 2 minutes left...Scotty, i need more power!

Just crashed for me for a few minutes.

It's 5:00... let's see how new this news is.

"[Redacted] is, without a doubt, still the head coach of this basketball team."

Fuck me.

Bzz fired. I don't know what that says about me.

Yeah that's not right - that's when you realize you really hate the man. I really had to think about it for about 10 seconds and weigh each one but Kapowski wins.

Fucking bullshit, so we have a lame duck coach. Isn't that a recruiting death sentence?

Fucking bullshit, so we have a lame duck coach. Isn't that a recruiting death sentence?

It's not like it is even a secret. The ONLY people that liked him were hardcore fans like RJ/Jaybone/etc.. because they saw something in him that they liked. The average joe only sees the product on the court and all the transfers. This guy has less than 0 support. It is a foregone conclusion that he is going to get fired at some point.

this is crap...

i am done for the day, time to drink! how does he still have a job?????????????????

WXII & Kenny Beck only talked of the transfer news that we've been discussing all day. Nothing more but that Buzz IS still the head coach. When asked why these players are transferring Beck answered w/ family issues for some and then mentioned AF's tweet about thanking Buzz.

Boo, Makes me sick!!!

Back