• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Socaldeac prophetic

socaldeac

Reaction score
Socaldeac sees the truth and often subjected to ridicule because his all knowing statements are accurate and often are visionary against the common mans believe system because of their inability to see the future. I now sit back and observe how my observations about Grobe and often coined statements about Grobe aka soft seveenteen are now the mainstream.

It's great to be socaldeac, and it is great to have Ron as AD. His loyal and when he is buried his legacy will be left in our facilities and his loyalty to his coaches.

In conclusion, please look west and tell socaldeac he was right

Socaldeac sees the truth and often subjected to ridicule because his all knowing statements are accurate and often are visionary against the common mans believe system because of their inability to see the future. I now sit back and observe how my observations about Grobe and often coined statements about Grobe aka soft seveenteen are now the mainstream.

It's great to be socaldeac, and it is great to have Ron as AD. His loyal and when he is buried his legacy will be left in our facilities and his loyalty to his coaches.

Also please do not attack him personally because of his sentence structure stick to the essence of what he conveys and maybe their is knowledge to be gained

crazy-smiley-face-YCzxwK.jpg

I vaguely recall this poster.

Delusions of grandeur. And these delusions relate to the internet. Yikes.

Wasn't SoCal the guy that was Grobe out before we won the ACC title? :bowrofl:

What good is loyalty to coaches if it means disloyalty to the athletes, the students, the alumni, and the fans?

I just assumed socal was a long running parody making fun of lectro.

Also what happened to Keeper?

this guy has been a troll for as long as I can remember. but i can't quite tell if anyone truly notices. he gets way too many genuine responses to stupid posts month in and month out.

Socal is the biggest mouth-breathing moron to ever post on these boards...Period...

Back