• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SOLD 4 Floor Level Wake Forest @ Duke Tickets - Monday night 2/12

Brendan207

Reaction score
If any hardcore Deac fans want to infiltrate Cameron Indoor on Monday night, I have 4 Section 17 tickets right on the floor level in their bleacher general admission section. They're general public tickets but pretty close to where the Cameron Crazies normally stand. I wanted to make the trip work out but waited too long and flights are now oppressively high. We paid basically $152/ticket directly from Duke all in. Steep but still a great deal vs what the secondary market prices are with all the fees added in. I'd prob be willing to take a bit of a loss knowing that some Deac fans decked to the nines in Wake gear were using the tix too. So send me a PM if you're interested in buying em. Go Deacs

If any hardcore Deac fans want to infiltrate Cameron Indoor on Monday night, I have 4 Section 17 tickets right on the floor level in their bleacher general admission section. They're general public tickets but pretty close to where the Cameron Crazies normally stand. I wanted to make the trip work out but waited too long and flights are now oppressively high. We paid basically $152/ticket directly from Duke all in. Steep but still a great deal vs what the secondary market prices are with all the fees added in. I'd prob be willing to take a bit of a loss knowing that some Deac fans decked to the nines in Wake gear were using the tix too. So send me a PM if you're interested in buying em. Go Deacs
Hope you sell them and thanks for not trying to gouge anyone.

Hmmmm, I wouldn't mind being there to watch our beat down of them, but, I have been there too many times through the years and it nauseates me...

These 4 are now gone to great deac fans (vtwhat and BigDeacEnergy). They’ve promised me pics in the madness which I will post on Monday night.
we will all be watching them during the game they should go ahead and prepare signs to show us on television live

I could not go there. I would probably want to deck every single painted idiot in the stands.

Back