• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Soliciting responses for a game show

CDeacMan

Ishmael Smith
Reaction score
Good morning Pit friends! My brother runs a side business (mostly for fun) of hosting various game shows and part of the setup is he tries to solicit actual answers for various poll questions. If you'd be willing to help him out take a quick minute to answer these questions and send back to me in a message. Answer as much or as little as you feel like. Thanks!

--Everyone--

1. If you were given $10 million to give up your favorite food, would you do it?

2. Be honest, if everyone in the world was more like you, would the world be a better place?

3. Have you ever gotten so mad at losing a board game that you tossed the board in the air?

4. Do you think that the dreams you have while you’re asleep are more exciting than your real life?

5. Have you ever given someone a cheap present in a box/bag from an expensive store?

6. Do you think 12 is too young an age for kids to own their own cellphone?

7. If your very best friend told you that they were abducted by aliens, would you believe them?

8. Have you ever applied for a job and been disappointed that you got the job?

9. Have you ever picked up food from a restaurant and served it, claiming that you were the one who made it?

10. If you decide to go on a diet, are you doing it more for yourself or for other people?

11. Have you ever paid to see a movie in a theater, and once it was over, stuck around and watched another one for free?

12. Have you ever friended an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend on Facebook just to see if they were involved with somebody else?

13. Did your parent(s) ever tell you that sometimes it’s okay to do the wrong thing if it benefits you?

--Married People (Men & Women)--

14. Do you enjoy making your spouse jealous?

15. Do you know your mother-in-law’s birthday?

16. If you won $500 from a lottery ticket, would you tell your spouse?

17. If you had the opportunity to have a romantic night with anyone on Earth, would you choose your spouse?

--Single People (Men & Women)--

18. When you visited a romantic interest’s house for the first time, did you look through their medicine cabinet?

19. Is 30 minutes too far away to meet someone for a date?

--Single Women Only--

20. If the person of your dreams proposed to you, but you found out you weren’t their first choice, would you still marry them?

21. Have you ever bought a drink for someone you didn’t know at a bar?

--Single Men Only--

22. If you had to, could you make a decent meal from what is in your house right now?

23. Would you date a single woman who was pregnant with another man’s child?

--Parents (Men & Women)--

24. Have you had a child cry on Christmas Day because “Santa” brought the wrong toy?

25. If you had the choice, would you want your child to be born at age 10 instead of as a baby?

Done.

17. If you had the opportunity to have a romantic night with anyone on Earth, would you choose your spouse?

I felt like an ass saying no here... I love my wife, but she'd even tell me if I was idiot for choosing her over Margot Robbie.

Good morning Pit friends! My brother runs a side business (mostly for fun) of hosting various game shows and part of the setup is he tries to solicit actual answers for various poll questions. If you'd be willing to help him out take a quick minute to answer these questions and send back to me in a message. Answer as much or as little as you feel like. Thanks!

--Everyone--

1. If you were given $10 million to give up your favorite food, would you do it?
Yes.
2. Be honest, if everyone in the world was more like you, would the world be a better place?
No. Dumb question though - more like me how? I'm probably smarter than average, so would that make everyone smarter? Fuck man, I dunno.
3. Have you ever gotten so mad at losing a board game that you tossed the board in the air?
No.
4. Do you think that the dreams you have while you’re asleep are more exciting than your real life?
No.
5. Have you ever given someone a cheap present in a box/bag from an expensive store?
Yes.
6. Do you think 12 is too young an age for kids to own their own cellphone?
Yes.
7. If your very best friend told you that they were abducted by aliens, would you believe them?
No.
8. Have you ever applied for a job and been disappointed that you got the job?
No.
9. Have you ever picked up food from a restaurant and served it, claiming that you were the one who made it?
No.
10. If you decide to go on a diet, are you doing it more for yourself or for other people?
Others.
11. Have you ever paid to see a movie in a theater, and once it was over, stuck around and watched another one for free?
No. Stealing is wrong.
12. Have you ever friended an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend on Facebook just to see if they were involved with somebody else?
No.
13. Did your parent(s) ever tell you that sometimes it’s okay to do the wrong thing if it benefits you?
No.

--Married People (Men & Women)--

14. Do you enjoy making your spouse jealous?
No.
15. Do you know your mother-in-law’s birthday?
February. Don't know the date, but I know to look at the calendar in January.
16. If you won $500 from a lottery ticket, would you tell your spouse?
Yes. Why not?
If Mako's mom is still alive...

--Single People (Men & Women)--

18. When you visited a romantic interest’s house for the first time, did you look through their medicine cabinet?
No. What the actual fuck, man? That's some psychotic shit.
19. Is 30 minutes too far away to meet someone for a date?
No.

--Single Women Only--

20. If the person of your dreams proposed to you, but you found out you weren’t their first choice, would you still marry them?

21. Have you ever bought a drink for someone you didn’t know at a bar?

--Single Men Only--

22. If you had to, could you make a decent meal from what is in your house right now?

23. Would you date a single woman who was pregnant with another man’s child?

--Parents (Men & Women)--

24. Have you had a child cry on Christmas Day because “Santa” brought the wrong toy?
No.
25. If you had the choice, would you want your child to be born at age 10 instead of as a baby?
I have no idea about 25. Like, do I get to inject them with knowledge or do they come out hormone fueled shits that crap themselves but are strong enough to physically hurt a woman?

He should set this up in Survey Monkey or Google Forms. It would be much simpler.

is there an indie game show circuit? Where does your brother host game shows? Like an improv club or something?

I think he should get two families to compete in Bible knowledge.

26. If it's a given you're going to be a loser at Mario Kart, how would you prefer to go out? Blue Shell? Red Shell? Lone Green Shell? Banana Peel

Back