• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Solo case race

ilovewfu

Reaction score
Remember how I posted a while back about drinking a case by oneself? Well I did it last night. I drank 24 beers in 5 and a half hours. I don't remember the last 3 or 4 beers, but my buddies were helping me out. In short: it is possible, but you will get shit-tarded, you might throw up, and you might wake up completely naked in a different place from where you went to sleep.

We professional alcoholics prefer the hard stuff so that it doesn't take 5 hours to get hammered.

I've done it a couple of times, but it took me a lot longer than five hours.

:golfclap:

WEll done sir. I had two friends back in junior year that did a case between them in an hour. One guy was a big dude, about 220 and 6'3 the other about 5'11" and 150 soaking wet. The only rule was that there was to be no puking within 20 minutes of the finish. Obviously there were some fairly large wagers (for college juniors anyway) on this feat. I knew these guys pretty well and ended up betting on them. They both start out furiously and finish 5 beers each within the first 15 or so minutes. Looks like they should coast to the win and I should get paid.

As the challenge wore on, the pace obviously slowed a bit. They were still well on pace, with the big guy pounding a beer ever 5 or so minutes. Unfortunately as the smaller dude gets drunk, he develops a napoleon complex of sorts. The crowd seizes on this weakness immediately and starts pointing out how the big guy is totally carrying the team. This is false, but it makes no difference. With 10 minutes to go, the big guy has drank about 14 and the little guy 9. The point where it was over was when the big guy says, "Dude, let me just drink the last one. Im fine and you look like you are struggling." At this point im begging the little one to let it go. Sacrafice a little bit and let the closer do what he is paid to do. He drinks the beer as if its nothing of course and starts drunkenly getting on my case. Everyone thinks challenge over. Time runs out on the hour and all the beers are done. As a victory lap of sorts the big guy cracks another beer and starts drinking because, "Guy, im fucking thirsty." Again, those with action on this are not pleased. Unfortunately we were worried about the wrong horse. No one noticed the little dude wander off in the house. Ends up puking on our wall 5 feet from a trashcan with less than 2 minutes left on the no vom period. Lost 50 bucks and 2 Lobster dinners at Arigato.

:golfclap:

WEll done sir. I had two friends back in junior year that did a case between them in an hour. One guy was a big dude, about 220 and 6'3 the other about 5'11" and 150 soaking wet. The only rule was that there was to be no puking within 20 minutes of the finish. Obviously there were some fairly large wagers (for college juniors anyway) on this feat. I knew these guys pretty well and ended up betting on them. They both start out furiously and finish 5 beers each within the first 15 or so minutes. Looks like they should coast to the win and I should get paid.

As the challenge wore on, the pace obviously slowed a bit. They were still well on pace, with the big guy pounding a beer ever 5 or so minutes. Unfortunately as the smaller dude gets drunk, he develops a napoleon complex of sorts. The crowd seizes on this weakness immediately and starts pointing out how the big guy is totally carrying the team. This is false, but it makes no difference. With 10 minutes to go, the big guy has drank about 14 and the little guy 9. The point where it was over was when the big guy says, "Dude, let me just drink the last one. Im fine and you look like you are struggling." At this point im begging the little one to let it go. Sacrafice a little bit and let the closer do what he is paid to do. He drinks the beer as if its nothing of course and starts drunkenly getting on my case. Everyone thinks challenge over. Time runs out on the hour and all the beers are done. As a victory lap of sorts the big guy cracks another beer and starts drinking because, "Guy, im fucking thirsty." Again, those with action on this are not pleased. Unfortunately we were worried about the wrong horse. No one noticed the little dude wander off in the house. Ends up puking on our wall 5 feet from a trashcan with less than 2 minutes left on the no vom period. Lost 50 bucks and 2 Lobster dinners at Arigato.

Two guys drinking a case in an hour? Consider me unimpressed.

I met this complete ass-hat a few times who always tried to impress us and was telling us that he can shotgun 6 beers in 10 seconds, he can drink a 12-pack in like 5 minutes, and that on a normal Saturday night out he drinks somewhere between 50 and 60 beers. Not surprinsingly, he could never prove to us in the 5 or 6 times we saw him that any of this was possible, always giving some bullshit excuse.

I met this complete ass-hat a few times who always tried to impress us and was telling us that he can shotgun 6 beers in 10 seconds, he can drink a 12-pack in like 5 minutes, and that on a normal Saturday night out he drinks somewhere between 50 and 60 beers. Not surprinsingly, he could never prove to us in the 5 or 6 times we saw him that any of this was possible, always giving some bullshit excuse.

unless it was Wade Boggs, I wouldn't believe him either.

DF2009 is a nice guy once you get to know him.

Only impressive if I am a casting director for "Intervention".

Last Thursday I was in Warsaw with a ton of Czechs for the Euro Cup QF, and drank with them from 8am until about 2am the next day. I put down 20+ beers (10L or more) during that time frame.

I thought I was going to die the next day. Too old for that shit.

Back