• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Some Random Uniform News - New 2015 WFU Football Unis

So you prefer the helmet, jersey, and pants to be different colors or the same black.

I like the black helmet, white shirt, and gold pants best
I like the black helmet, gold shirt and black pants 2nd best
I like the black helmet, black shirt and black psnts 3rd best
I would like to see the gold helmet, white shirt and gold pants just for the hell of it

Oh my. Maryland will be sporting some new unis this weekend.

1109ba7f1f418822725eb854504b0281

d7107726e60d58c81e82e506339f8e0b

6c2f792c83eb60ef9d99b6e192788d1e

The anniversary of the Battle for Ft McHenry. Thank you Buck Yearns and David Smiley.

So what unis are we going to showcase in Provo/Salt Lake/Ogden or wherever we're going to be on Saturday night?

Looks like you missed that USU is going with all whites.

ha...I thought for a sec, "Why the fuck do they have some weird abstract art rendition of the flag on their helmet? It looks like a turtle. Oh wait, they're the Terps."

and then I thought, "It looks like a throwing star too."

Oklahoma hadn't changed its unis in forever.

They wore an alternate uniform for one game against UNT in 2003 and a bad loss to Taco Tech in 2009. OU fans are pretty traditional and not fans of the alternate uniforms generally. This latest group is the worst I've seen and I hope they never see the field, but will probably have to. Just hope it's against KU or somebody. They shouldn't see the field in a big game.

One thing I've always admired about Maryland is that they have a lame mascot without an obvious justifiable purpose yet they own it and incorporate in every thing they can.

One thing I've always admired about Maryland is that they have a lame mascot without an obvious justifiable purpose yet they own it and incorporate in every thing they can.

Maryland mascot while in the ACC

hi-res-77965d121051e8724a4a61b4f1956907_crop_exact.jpg

Big 10

7cc7cc310c24bb8f8e2bde67da6a89d6_crop_exact.png

Back