• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Some Random Uniform News - New 2015 WFU Football Unis

I do like the matte black version with the glossy WF. Still the same basic solid design but with a little modern update to get the players jazzed.

lolwut.jpg

They look like one of the backgrounds you could choose for school pictures in elementary school.

HONDO2, my eyes are now on fire and a friend is typing this for me i am suing you ahhhh the burni-

Notre Dame. Suddenly they're just like everybody else.

Welcome to the ACC in 2015? 2016? 2017? Don't know when, but it's coming.

Clawson mentioned @ FanFest that we will be getting new uniforms NEXT year...

Notre Dame. Suddenly they're just like everybody else.

Welcome to the ACC in 2015? 2016? 2017? Don't know when, but it's coming.

Not when they are pulling down that kind of shoe money.

Sheesh...Pitt called. They want their unis back.

More important to get the program on track then add uniforms.

I think he made the comment that he had enough too worry about in his first year.

More important to get the program on track then add uniforms.

Yep, as we'very said, there's enough excitement for year 1; uniforms and the recruiting class will provide the second surge.

Well, if we do get new uni's next season, and Clawson is for some reason looking to change the helmet logo, he should look back to the Bill Dooley era and the "flying" WF logo, only do it all in gold instead of the white and yellow trim from back then.

Personally, even with new uni's, he should probably just leave our helmet logo alone- right now it's the best looking helmet in all of football! Plus the block WF is branded all over the stadium and campus.

Back