• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Someone tell me why Hinton did not start!

As bad as we were offensively Saturday, we had 142 yard total offense, which was 2 yards over the average they give up. That's how good their defense has been. Kind of a shame a defense that good has to be wasted because the other side of the ball sucking so bad, but hey we've seen that before haven't we?

Yep. Pretty reminiscent of 2-3 should be wins from last years team. We are pretty close to turning the corner offensively. Need to get the ball to bounce our way a few times Saturday and steal one from the mighty cheatin' holes.

I really wish we could have seen a healthy Hinton against BC. Perhaps it would have made no difference, but I wonder.

I really wish we could have seen a healthy Hinton against BC. Perhaps it would have made no difference, but I wonder.

Hard to tell. I think he would've made 3 or 4 really good runs that could've made a big difference in that game, but he also may have made mistakes under that much duress that could've made a big difference in that game.

If we had Hinton I think we would have had two more field goal attempts, no TDs.

We won, Hinton got time to heal, and we secured the 2nd consecutive worst game of the year.:thumbsup:

I think it would have made some difference. However we did win and that is what counts. I just hope Coach will continue to let Hinton develop the remainder of the year. He seems to have a great deal of talent and brings a long needed dimension to the offense.

Back