• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SONG OF THE SUMMER 2015????!??!!!!!??

Bro I hate to tell you this but you are officially #PSF

tons of times = fucking everywhere. A ton is a big number.

That was your retort? Christ for $250K I expected better than that.

Plama you are old and out of the loop. It's cool I'm 2-3 years away from it. Just accept it. Im sure Elton and Billy will tour again soon.

maxresdefault.jpg

That was your retort? Christ for $250K I expected better than that.

Plama you are old and out of the loop. It's cool I'm 2-3 years away from it. Just accept it. Im sure Elton and Billy will tour again soon.

I don't think it will, but I do think that it could catch fire. My 2nd favorite band of all time (behind the Beatles)..... blur!
Quite catchy. Not Song 2 catchy, but a better song, IMO.

so look I realize now that everyone was always just gonna post the songs of their respective summers and ignore that we started this very thread off with the song of the collective summer, and that is on me and I am sorry for that and I will have to live with that

but hey can we stop arguing about this pls

song of the summer refers to where it is on the charts.

on spotify/billboard top 100, the top 2 are:

1. see you again (which is kinda slow, not really the trend for summer songs)
2. trap queen

i mean jamie xx's masterpiece came out literally this week so uh hey maybe we factor that in

though I think YA GIRL'S bad blood is prolly gonna debut at or near #1 next week

i just wanted to listen to Closing Time and it happened to coincide with opening this thread last night

Don't know about you guys but I have a feeling this brand new song has a really good chance at breaking out this summer!

so look I realize now that everyone was always just gonna post the songs of their respective summers and ignore that we started this very thread off with the song of the collective summer, and that is on me and I am sorry for that and I will have to live with that

but hey can we stop arguing about this pls

This song sounds like it would be a really shitty radio edit

Back