• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sons of Anarchy Mafia (Starting Monday, Need More People)

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
I've been working on a huge mafia game based off the show Sons of Anarchy. Season 5 just kicked off last night and it will be a game where everybody will have a role and there will be lots of plot twists throughout the game (just stipulating that now so if you don't like plot twists or prefer plain mafia this is not for you). I just wanted to gauge interest now to see roughly how many people I will have. I'm aiming for around 30-35. With this many people, the game could last roughly the whole week. If you want to play let me know, and let me know which deadlines would be best for you: 3 a day, all during the work day, or 2 during the day and 1 at night (probably around 7).

In:

1. Redwing
2. Eagles
3. Captain
4. Nonny
5. Knight
6. DaDeacs
7. TimDunk
8. DeacPhan
9. SLT
10. Island
11. Damo
12. SD3
13. 7erps
14. Hammer
15. JTP
16. Raise

Last edited:
yeah... I'm IN even though I've never watched it.

I'll try not to do too many spoilers but there will be a few. I'll try to keep any of the major role/spoilers to the first couple seasons. Also knowing the tv show might help some, but roles will not always be what they appear.

Bump...I know it's a ways but I want to make sure I have a solid floor count of people so I can run the type of game that I want. If you don't know if you're interested or not yet, can you let me know so I can start to formulate more concrete roles?

I'm leaning towards it being 2 day and 1 night deadlines because there is a possibility that night will take a little while to sort out from time to time.

so IN

Gawd I hope I have a sweet role. Is there really a bad role in SAMCRO mafia?

Uninut or whatever Chilly from the OC's name is would be a shit role.

i'm really excited for this game. so many cool possibilities with the three (or more) gangs and the charming citizenry/cops. better not fudge this up numbers.

The template I have right now is relatively different from anything else that we've had here. Working on the exact roles for each player, but have a concept for each of them. I think everyone will enjoy.

Okay after setting up the template and seeing what balances are needed, I absolutely will not run the game unless we get 29 people. I would like to aim for at least 32 to add in another element, but 29 will be fine.

Another question: Would you all who are going to play still play if this were on the Maryland boards? I'd obviously like to run it over here because their boards really kind of suck, but a lot of their players don't want to play on these boards, but would play on their own boards. I realize that it would be obvious to say screw you, we're playing it here since I came up with the idea and I post here, but we will need Maryland players since a lot of guys on these boards have gone off the mafia track.

Back