• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

South America travel

Anyone been to Costa Verde, particularly Paraty or Ilha Grande? Any tips would be appreciated if so...

So I'm in Mendoza and the vineyard we were supposed to go to for the day just canceled last minute. Any last minute board suggestions?

We're spending the day tomorrow on a full tour of the Lujan de Cuyo area.

I would think that you can find another winery to hit up. While it's one of the larger ones in S.A., Terrazas de los Andes has a nice tour and they make some good wine, especially the bottles through their partnership with Cheval Blanc. There are also a number of wineries that offer gourmet lunches on their teraces with pairings from the vinyards. I can't for the life of me remember the one we did in Lujan, but it was pretty incredible.

Edit: Just notice that I misread your post. I was thinking that the winery that cancelled was in Lujan. I'm of no help in Mendoza proper.

Back