• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Southland...update

Mbadvisor

Reaction score
I know that some of you on the board like this program. However, for some who have not watched it yet....you need to catch up with this season. It is terrific. Either the writers have great imaginations or the stories are based on real facts---probably both, it's a great watch. I suggest that you catch up this season on the internet. Also, Gerald MacRaney is a guest star recently. He should be give 10 awards.

Definitely love Southland. I'm a week behind, I think, but have been enjoying this season. I am getting tired of the Tammy storyline though.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

It is so good though. How is that possible?

I have no idea - I was shocked to hear that news. this past season was one of the best.

It was always living on borrowed time, ever since it left NBC and TNT resurrected it. They had to revamp the whole say to get the budget to something workable. I think that actually helped the show, but it was always on the brink of being canceled. I knew that Ben, Lydia and Sammy were all already signed for other TV pilots. They would have had to come back to Southland had it been renewed, but I felt like this was going to be the last year with all the uncertainty around the production.

Sucks though. It was one of the most consistently interesting shows I watched. It could go from funny to tragic to stomach churning in a heartbeat.

Wow, that's surprising. I thought it had really hit its stride. So that and Leverage got the axe from TNT. Leverage had gotten a little stale, though it was still enjoyable.

Back