• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spartan Pride

The only reason West was any good was because he "brought in" other kids. Well really that fat fuck Andre Gould did. None of his star players were from Reynolds' district. Hell half of them were form other states.

Of course CJ is from K-Vegas so whatevs.

Mount Tabor Cross Country was consistently best in state for years. Coach Mike Esposito eventually left to coach college. High Point maybe?

Mount Tabor Cross Country was consistently best in state for years. Coach Mike Esposito eventually left to coach college. High Point maybe?

Yep. He turned that program around, as well.

Don't forget about Mike Loyd...

7 time state champ, 5 time All-American, 200m indoor national champion at Mt. Tabor

I still have the "Mike Loyd Report". Were you still there when he left a copy in every guy's locker?

Surprised nobody has mentioned Ryan Taylor of the Green Bay Packers. I have been surprised with his continued success ... never expected to see him doing the Lambeau Leap after scoring a TD for the world champions.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Ryan Taylor of the Green Bay Packers. I have been surprised with his continued success ... never expected to see him doing the Lambeau Leap after scoring a TD for the world champions.

I was trying to list Mt Tabor/Wake Forest greats, not just Mt Tabor and any college greats.

Muse definitely is not a bad coach at Mt. Tabor he just turns some people off because of how crazy he acts sometimes and always seems to show favoritism to players, even when those may not be as good he just for some reason thinks they could be

How did Muse recruit Madigan away from Reagan and Howard West this year?

How did Muse recruit Madigan away from Reagan and Howard West this year?

Madigan wanted more "college looks". He's a solid player, but when it comes down to it, there aren't nearly as much scouts at HS games as AAU games.

FIGJAM was previously mentioned.

Oh yeah, about Madigan. Tabor goes to Reagan Friday night. Will get the living daylights heckled out of him

Back