• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Speeding ticket advice Columbus County, NC

Buttermaker

Reaction score
19 year old going 75 in 60 zone on I-95 near Whiteville last week. A couple of prior speeding tickets. Already got 3 letters from local attorneys. Want to avoid the insurance points. Anyone know anything about the local system and/or ticket fixers?

Not sure if relevant, but driving a rental car (legally).

I do t, but I do know that it gets harder to fix tickets when you've gotten your third in three years of driving.

19 year old going 75 in 60 zone on I-95 near Whiteville last week. A couple of prior speeding tickets. Already got 3 letters from local attorneys. Want to avoid the insurance points. Anyone know anything about the local system and/or ticket fixers?

If it was I-95 that's not Columbus County. Any chance it was US 74/76?

pretty sure the old 74/76 interchange with 95 is where james jordan was murdered. but yeah, whiteville is like 30 mins from 95.

While you are at it, is there any chance you have a 35 employee company you can leave for her future millennial husband as well?

prepare-your-anus_o_1330031.jpg

Best bet is to go with one of the local attorneys. If there is a deal to be had to dismiss or reduce the ticket, the local attorney will be the one that can get it.

Back