• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Speeding ticket advice

awaken

Reaction score
Wife got pulled for doing 53 in a 35. Officer thought with her record there would be no trouble getting it reduced. Previous ticket > 5 years ago. She was going too fast for a PJC.

There is an online way to petition for a reduction to either improper equipm
http://www.reflector.com/News/2017/...Reduction-of-Speeding-Offenses-Statewide.html

Any experience using this? Which is better option in this circumstance - 9 over or improper equipment? Or should she show up in court to request something else?

Thanks in advance.

Do they have a "driving school" option? Down here, if you take the 4-hour class, you get an automatic dismissal.
Second choice would be to accept the equipment violation, because it's probably classified as a "non-moving" violation.

My wife and I just got speeding tickets on the same day on the same street. #losers

Any good Guilford County traffic attorney referrals? Request from another listserv I'm on. Thanks.

I assume our very own Donald Ross can make a ticket disappear in Guilford county

What about Ridgeland, SC? 102 in 70 with NC license...

giphy.gif

My wife did request a reduction online, and it was reduced to improper equipment. My wife had no choice in the reduction. The DA gave the improper equipment, which I think is generous for 18 over. Thank you to whoever gave the DA some great sex last night.

Back