• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sports Illlustrated Delivery Days

towelie99

Reaction score
so when in doubt ask the Pit

I used to get my SI like clockwork on Thursdays in the mail, which made it great to take to the beach for the weekend. The past month its been Friday, and now creeping into Saturday.

Im not sure if this is just NC and a distribution USPS site closer, or if SI as a whole is releasing later in the week? Has anyone else noticed this?

It's mailed bulk. Technically the USPS has leeway on when they can choose to process and deliver.

That being said, since February I have noticed that bulk mail is taking 1 to 2 days longer. I have had some mailings where part of the recipients will get there's on a Tuesday and then the rest get theirs the next week.

It's mailed bulk. Technically the USPS has leeway on when they can choose to process and deliver.

That being said, since February I have noticed that bulk mail is taking 1 to 2 days longer. I have had some mailings where part of the recipients will get there's on a Tuesday and then the rest get theirs the next week.

Thanks Obama

Back