• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring Coaches Tour

DeaconPeach

Beer me
Reaction score
Folks, this spring we have an opportunity in several large alumni markets to make our voices & displeasure heard. As many of us as possible should attend these meet & greets and speak to Wellman and other big wigs and let them know in person that we are not happy and that the current direction of the basketball program does not meet our metrics of success.

If we can't speak with them, we can boo as a group when Wellman and/or [Redacted] is introduced. Originally I heard that only Grobe would be attending the Raleigh function, but the recent mailing said Grobe & [Redacted]. I will be dropping an email to the PTB that I and the rest of the Raleigh community do not wish to see or hear Bzzz and they would be smart to leave him back at campus.

Discuss.

I think they'd probably be fine if Bz didn't have to answer questions in Raleigh.

Any basketball or athletic department representative should be asked tough questions if there is a public forum. If Childress chooses to be the human shield then he needs to be prepared to take some heat. It is not unreasonable to ask legitimate questions about the direction of the basketball program given the last 3 years.

Back