• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring Game - April 26th

You only get 15 practices I am pretty sure.

A college is allowed to hold 15 spring practices, including a spring game. Schools are also permitted to have separate days during which activities are limited to required conditioning activities and/or watching film. These 15 practices must be completed within a period of 34 consecutive calendar days. Exceptions to consecutive days are university-sanctioned vacation and examination days, and days with inclement weather, restricting the possibility of practice. Only 12 spring practices may permit physical contact, none earlier than the third practice session. Tackling is allowed in eight of the twelve contact sessions. Up to three of the eight tackling sessions may be devoted to 11-on-11 scrimmages. The optional spring game counts as one of the three scrimmage days.

I'm saddened, but I'm not making the spring game. Quite a few from our crew will be there holding down the fort though.

Always hated that Grobe usually had less than 15 practices. At least Clawson is getting all 15 in.

Back