• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

drew

Reaction score
It's gonna snow 1 week from today. Models are showing crazy snow amounts (like a foot in the dash) that won't actually happen. But it's gonna be cold as hell and snow will fall in the east. Happy winter.

Last edited:
It's gonna snow 1 week from today. Models are showing crazy snow amounts (like a foot in the dash) that won't actually happen. But it's gonna be cold as hell and snow will fall in the east. Happy winter.

That. Sucks.

well, I'm a powderhead and I love winter, so on the one hand I welcome the return of the Snow thread to the boards for 2013-2014. On the other hand, I will be flying back from California one week from today and the motherf***ing last thing I need is some kind of snowmageddon at Washington Dulles.

this thread always excites me - if its going to be cold, may as well snow

I don't like cold weather and rarely want snow but next week would be a good time for snow.

weather channel has rain/snow for the mountains on Wednesday....of course, but only a 30% chance of precip

It already has snowed. Quite a few places. Hell, some places had dustings before Halloween.

I love these threads! Hope to get an early snow!

well, I'm a powderhead and I love winter, so on the one hand I welcome the return of the Snow thread to the boards for 2013-2014. On the other hand, I will be flying back from California one week from today and the motherf***ing last thing I need is some kind of snowmageddon at Washington Dulles.

I'll be flying out of GSO next Thursday. Fuck off, snow.

I want to be the Nate Silver of snow.

Back