• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stadium Rankings

Are there 124 slides I have to click through - god I hate that website.

Edit: Meant that as a joke - evidently it's true.

Absurd that Clemson is #1.

UNC really should be higher. As much as I hate UNC they have a pretty stadium in the middle of campus in my opinion.

Are there 124 slides I have to click through - god I hate that website.

You can use your arrows instead of having to actually hit 'next' every time.

They do suck, but at least they had something good to say about BB&T.

Brief but very complimentary. I do wish it had a better picture. Groves is great at night, but you just can't see all that well from that shot.

facility-secondary1-bbt_display_image.jpg

There are not a lot of tiny stadiums in the country with an atmosphere quite like the 31,500-seat BB&T Stadium. Even though it is small in size, with such an excellent atmosphere, this stadium built in 1968 cracks the top 60 on the list. All of the features of the stadium are updated, and it has a newer feel even though it is nearly 50 years old. Certainly one of the most unique in the ACC.

Absurd that Clemson is #1.

UNC really should be higher. As much as I hate UNC they have a pretty stadium in the middle of campus in my opinion.

Craziest list imaginable. So many stadiums that are far, far better than Clemson's. Laughable, to be honest.

Clemson has a great stadium, but not the best stadium.

Back