• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

Also I get why the general consensus is that Gooner was cop since his role was scrubbed, numbers faked cop, nobody else has claimed etc

Proble, is most of gooners reads and leans were based on teams. Doesn't seem to be a lot there, but I'll keep digging

Based on teams? Like the post where he linked you to doofus? Then said you can't be on the same team? Then said Texas is probably throwing doofus under the bus? Is that what you mean?

I don't want to get too cute with this, but if Toog is mafia 1 we really want to lynch Mafia 2 this go round. Toog looks terrible though.

This is not true I don't think.

The only reason to do this would be to try to eliminate a power.

Both mafs outnumbered at this point, and there are plenty of quality civs left based off %.

But the idea of leaving it to maf to kill last team member is stupid to me. They can easily hit a civ tonight and leave us to take out that maf tomorrow or the following day. With a 2-1 lead it's in their best interest to take out civs

Based on teams? Like the post where he linked you to doofus? Then said you can't be on the same team? Then said Texas is probably throwing doofus under the bus? Is that what you mean?

Meaning most of his posts were such and such can't be penguin, such and such can't be shark. Or if a is shark, b is penguin

Dv7, Toog, Tejas. 4th might be Eagles but I am comfortable with him continuing to nail mafia.

You civ. JTP civ. raise civ. Am I missing someone?

I'd be willing to vote Texas possibly.
But I'm not willing to kill dv7 over Toogs here.

This is not true I don't think.

The only reason to do this would be to try to eliminate a power.

Both mafs outnumbered at this point, and there are plenty of quality civs left based off %.

But the idea of leaving it to maf to kill last team member is stupid to me. They can easily hit a civ tonight and leave us to take out that maf tomorrow or the following day. With a 2-1 lead it's in their best interest to take out civs

I think he's saying your Mafia has a power in addition to a night hit while Toogs' Mafia only has his gf role and a night hit.
Not that we should hope your Mafia takes out toogs.

Can damo and qt please explain why you all really think I'm maf?

Like if I'm maf I need a medal for posting 220 times without looking like complete dogshit

I think he's saying your Mafia has a power in addition to a night hit while Toogs' Mafia only has his gf role and a night hit.
Not that we should hope your Mafia takes out toogs.

So exactly what I said.

Can damo and qt please explain why you all really think I'm maf?

Like if I'm maf I need a medal for posting 220 times without looking like complete dogshit

For me right now, it's math. I don't have a strong lean on you like Toog. I will be shocked if Toog isn't maf. If it's not you, it pretty much has to be dc7 in my mind.

Back