• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

That's twilight. Goodnight sweet prince. Feel free to spit your "info" of damo + whoever

we have the twilight buffer, is it worth it to back off to let toogs explain?

He's had time and he has 7 more mins. He's free to say what he wants. Toog feel free to throw out names. Only buy it if you claim to be maf2. Maf2 has silencer + ? Mafia 1 last member is gf so you don't have any info unless you're that other maf2 member, but that doesn't seem to jive with the claim of having two names.

I am the Hartford Whalers. I had to watch my team leave town and see that I am in fact New England's detroit. So one of my powers is to watch for other bad things. I have other powers I won't share right now. It's up to you. But Boston is mafia 2. Yes I was told which mafia. It's kingmaker time now or soon. Up to you.

I am the Hartford Whalers. I had to watch my team leave town and see that I am in fact New England's detroit. So one of my powers is to watch for other bad things. I have other powers I won't share right now. It's up to you. But Boston is mafia 2. Yes I was told which mafia. It's kingmaker time now or soon. Up to you.

And you're voting damo why

You should be ashamed of yourself. This was awful.

Back