• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars casting commences

Adam Driver is hands-down the best thing about Girls (the irony!), but I have a hard time seeing him in other roles. He was in Lincoln for like 1 minute and it was very distracting.

Adam Driver is hands-down the best thing about Girls (the irony!), but I have a hard time seeing him in other roles. He was in Lincoln for like 1 minute and it was very distracting.

Adam Driver is on a roll right now. He was in the latest Cohen Bros film, Inside Llwellyn Davis, and has about six other movies that are either in post production or currently filming.

Judging from this recent Rolling Stone article he seems likes a really decent guy.

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/the-accidental-success-of-adam-driver-20140120

He definitely seems to be a hot name, and eventually I guess I'll get used to seeing him in other roles, but his character in Girls is just so unique and weird, it's hard to imagine him outside that character.

Back