• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

They also got rid of the spicy chicken biscuit. so. fuck them.

I thought it was a real (late and shitty) claim.

At least I was around to comment

Yeah, reading through I believed him too. Seemed sincere.

I was too busy doing 105 from DC to Alexandria in a shitty Honda CR-V to comment.

Yeah, reading through I believed him too. Seemed sincere.

I was too busy doing 105 from DC to Alexandria in a shitty Honda CR-V to comment.

In fact, had he not died and proved rommy right, I would probably suspected rommy was tainted.

They also got rid of the spicy chicken biscuit. so. fuck them.

Weirdly it was better than the spicy chicken sandwich. Too much chili p on that sandwich. Should have gone with less heat and more sweet. I get the spicy maybe 10% of the time I go there. I usually prefer spicy for anything else.

There is a lot of chatter about redwing considering he only has one post. 34 mentions so far (including the OP and vote counts).

bym 2 ~ gouda jtp
chic 1 ~ cdeac
doofus 1 ~ timdunk
ph 1 ~ chic
redwing 1 ~ bym
timdunk 1 ~ manning

So I haven't had the sriracha version yet. I love the regular spicy chicken from wendys, fuck anyone that thinks Chick Fil A is better.

Die slow, motherfucker. My fo-fo make sure all y'all kids don't grow

I think we kill one of the voting ??? on my list.

Redwing, timdunk, manning, bym

Why aren't we voting for RSF? He switched right at the deadline and was the only one to do so. Even switching to somebody that didn't have two isn't a great excuse, as it would have been like 6 people in OT. Odds are he wouldn't have died.

Back