• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State of the Buzz - End of Year Three (Regular Season)

Three years later, where do you stand on our dear Buzz?

• Total voters
Wow! Look at how much Buzz has united the fan base! Great job, Jeff!

Here is where I stand. Fuck off Ron Wellman. Retire. That is where I stand. And the sockpuppet is an afterthought. it's not really he was hired. Everyone except die hard Wake fans new he was a below average coach before he came here. Pay the man to leave. Enough of this shit already.

Things looking pretty lopsided at the moment. Maybe the vote will change once the weekday crowd has a chance to vote.

I know the significance of the "numbers/doofus" option but what does choosing it signify in this instance? They don't feel like revealing their opinion? They think the poll is bad? Want to be different/ironic/counter productive? Just felt like giving those two some love?

I know the significance of the "numbers/doofus" option but what does choosing it signify in this instance? They don't feel like revealing their opinion? They think the poll is bad? Want to be different/ironic/counter productive? Just felt like giving those two some love?

i can't speak for those who voted, but i know some people choose it every time no matter what, and some use it as a "i just want to see the results"

It was the Clemson loss last year the did it for me. I wanted to the the man a chance but after that I realized it was hopeless.

I've stuck true to my guns over the past couple of seasons but there's only so much a fan base can take. I still wouldn't be shocked if he comes back for two more seasons and we make a run at an early NCAA tourney exit but that does that change the fact that he will never right the ship.

Go Deacs... let's bring some pride back to Winston-Salem

Last edited:
I was reconsidering things after the NCSU win and close Duke loss, but the inconsistent play throughout the ACC schedule has entrenched me in the #BuzzOut camp even further - I'd rather lose every game close than these annoying swings where we look like world-beaters one day and completely incompetent the next.

I don't think he'll ever write the ship either

Forester-the-ship-cover1.jpg

Back