• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State of the Wellman: Spring 2013 Edition

Do you approve of the job Ron Wellman is doing as WFU athletic director?

• Total voters

RedSoxFaithful

a vicar in a tutu
Reaction score
Simple question.

Edit: Last poll came in early March, right before Wellman officially brought back the Buzzsaw. It was 78% in favor of firing him, which is obviously not necessarily what this poll is asking.

Last edited:
38-0, it's getting uglier than the Iona game!

I wasn't Wellman out until he announced Bzz was back for at least another year and subsequent PR spin tour. It was then when I felt Wellman was not competent for the job of AD.

Not anymore. I think that he's lost his marbles.

Before the disastrous Bzz hire, in RW I trusted.

Need to keep this one going! Only 4 for that POS Wellman. His support must have been coerced to vote his way...

Of course not. He didn't communicate his expectations to Dino and now isn't holding [Redacted] to any expectations whatsoever.

And, it goes without saying that a good AD would have never hired Jeff [Redacted] to a program like Wake Forest.

139-4. Good job, good effort, Ron!

If that 5th vote is mine, it was done in error. Voted on my phone and the screen jumped! Maybe Wellman has control of my phone!

We should ask Dan to put a Wellman poll on his next Wake basketball blog to get a more representative sample.

Refresh for those who have not cast their vote

At least RW has unified the fan base--one of his goals.

hmm, his approval rating is lower than congress'. much lower.

hmm, his approval rating is lower than congress'. much lower.

Much like Congress, the only ones who like Wellman are the ones with enough cash to buy influence.

Back