• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State Venn Diagram of Cultural Politics

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
B1wmmlHCUAAvasi.png:large

http://t.co/DgjVCCnAm8

the south sucks

Roger that. Growing up I was definitely of the "Yankees are the absolute worst" (and some of them are) but after moving up to Massachusetts there's absolutely no chance in hell I'm moving back to the south. I will always love North Carolina but yeah...not gonna happen.

Kinda bizarre that the two most valuable swing states (Florida and Ohio) don't allow either. If somebody had asked me 20 years ago which would come first nationally: same-sex marriage or legal marijuana, I would have immediately said marijuana.

Roger that. Growing up I was definitely of the "Yankees are the absolute worst" (and some of them are) but after moving up to Massachusetts there's absolutely no chance in hell I'm moving back to the south. I will always love North Carolina but yeah...not gonna happen.

peace out

The ones staring at the purty pictures wondering what those shapes are live in the ones at the bottom.

The ones staring at the purty pictures wondering what those shapes are live in the ones at the bottom.

Yeah I was gonna say "if you can't figure out which state you live in based on the graph, you live in one of the bottom states"

Would love to see one with fiscal policies included.

Is there a state with low taxes where social freedoms are respected?

Palinesque redistribution.

Back