• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stephen King books

york1313

Reaction score
I could use some help. I've been furloughed and I'm trying to make a few bucks if possible. I've got tons of Stephen King books from the Stephen King Library. Most are hard back and in almost perfect condition (since I have not read them.......) Does anyone know if there is a market for something like this? If so, how do I try to sell them? Thanks for any help.

Sorry you're having to liquidate them. My suspicion is that there's not much of a market given the number that were sold originally. You might check Amazon to get an idea on individual pricing.

I appreciate the feedback. I’ll check it out. Maybe eBay too.

I have tried selling off my books and it's frankly not worth my time. It's a couple bucks a pop in profit. You might be able to bundle a bunch and get 30 bucks all at once.

This is obvious commentary, but if you have 1st editions of any of his earliest stuff, pre-1980, those are very valuable. Also, first editions of the Richard Bachman novels and the Dark Tower set.

I have the entire Dark Tower series. I believe three of them are first edition. I have everything he’s written except for his most recent 5-10.

If you're going to be in Vegas, see if you can get on Pawn Stars and have Rebecca do an appraisal.

oh 1st ed are obviously a different story

I actually saw that guide yesterday. Pretty informative stuff. I just don’t know a whole lot about first edition versus second edition etc. Thanks for sharing it.

Back