• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stephen Rivers

whodatdeac

Reaction score
Hearing that Stephen Rivers is looking to transfer from LSU, and Wake is one of his finalists along with San Diego State and Southern Miss. He has two years of eligibility left.

And yes, this is Phillip Rivers' little brother.

May want to add more info in the title. This is pretty interesting stuff.

Not a good move to take him. He wasn't in the mix at LSU and won't be the first highly ranked qb to flame out. Remember the Paulus brother at UNC? Makes taking a good qb in the next class difficult. Just one persons opinion.

He's Glennon's size.

I'd be shocked if Clawson took a transfer after taking 2 QBs in this class. Interesting that we're on his list. Can't imagine that comes with no contact with our staff. Doesn't affect our starting situation this year.

Stats aren't everything, but these HS numbers don't exactly blow me away: Completed 94-of-180 passes for 1,158 yards with 12 TDs and eight interceptions as a senior

Isn't he a graduate, similar to Danny O'Brien? If so, it doesn't hurt to take him. Let him try and win the job this year. If he doesn't get it, the chances of him staying around for year 2 are pretty slim anyways.

Isn't he a graduate, similar to Danny O'Brien? If so, it doesn't hurt to take him. Let him try and win the job this year. If he doesn't get it, the chances of him staying around for year 2 are pretty slim anyways.

enuvubab.jpg

I dont know anything about this kid, but let's keep in mind that being on the bench at LSU doesnt mean he can play for us.

Most of our players would never see the field at LSU.

Back