• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Jobs Bio

ilovewfu

Reaction score
I just finished it, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. There were certainly parts that I wish I knew more about--mostly details on recent Apple history--but it was a solid book overall and provided some insight into a complex figure. Has anyone else read it?

I've bought 2 iPods, a MacBook, and 3 iPhones, so I guess that qualifies me as a fanboy. No iPad yet though.

I've read the kindle sample version to see if I would be interested. I thought it was kind of odd Jobs just flat out asked Isaacson to write about him, especially so given the other books he's written

I've bought 2 iPods, a MacBook, and 3 iPhones, so I guess that qualifies me as a fanboy. No iPad yet though.

My mom is the ultimate Apple fan. She literally has every product you can imagine. 6 Macbook pros (including mine, my sisters, my dads and her 3), the air, the Mac tower, ipods of every generation, ipads, the huge screen, Apple TV. I've always wanted to take a picture of it all together.

I finished it today as well. Pretty good book that brought Jobs to life between the pages. He was a truly remarkable figure that will be missed.

I just finished it, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. There were certainly parts that I wish I knew more about--mostly details on recent Apple history--but it was a solid book overall and provided some insight into a complex figure. Has anyone else read it?

Go read Infinite Loop. Also a good Jobs bio.

Back