• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Smith unimpressed with a Kenny Beck question

Yeah, probably not a good idea to ask a player who he is rooting for immediately following a playoff loss.

Kenny's better than that. What a dumb question.

The smile at the end was the best.

When he says he will thumb you upside the head you better take note. If he beats the shit out of his teammates he will not think twice about beating the shit out of a reporter.

That was showing a lot of restraint on Steve's part. The pause and outburst broad it into the comedic realm.

It got chippy starting on the first series and the Panthers started the woofing.

Of course, that got SF Uber-Fired up, which is so dumb. Those guys are coming from CA with massive egos and the very first thing you do is start smack talking...FAIL. Just play, make plays, get a LEAD (lol) and then maybe do some smack talking to the defending NFC champs.

I thought the interview Beck did with Coach Clawson after his introductory press conference was awkward and uncomfortable.

I want to know what the first dumb question was?

"Did you find it funny when Kaepernick mocked Cam? Because I sure did!"

colin-kaepernick-touchdown-and-superman-mock-b.gif%3Fw%3D640

Back