• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Williams still doesn't like Tiger

What a fool. Everyone knows Tiger's not black; he's Cablanasian.

John Terry didn't racially abuse Rio Ferdinand, he racially abused Rio's brother Anton.

Isn't the President's Cup coming up, it should be mandatory that Tiger and Adam Scott be opposing each other in every match (team and individual).

He probably just knows that the only way he can stay in the news (i.e. relevant) is to basically act like a huge dick and say shit about Tiger.

He probably just knows that the only way he can stay in the news (i.e. relevant) is to basically act like a huge dick and say shit about Tiger.

why would he want to stay in the news though? Isn't he already Adam Scott's caddy now? Or is that over? If he is on Scott's bag I'd just shut up and hope Scott rakes in some coin for me. Scott is probably making more tour $$$ than Tiger now anyway.

looks like Stevie will be fine. And Tiger doesn't let the race stuff bother him. If Stevie is really a racist he probably already knows. He made it a bit racial by inserting the word black where it wasn't necessary.

(from ESPN story)
Williams issued an apology before the third round of the HSBC Champions, and Scott said that enough for him.

"Didn't distract me too badly in the end today," Scott said after a birdie-birdie-eagle finish for a 69, leaving him three shots behind Fredrik Jacobson going into the final round of the World Golf Championship.

"Look, anything with Tiger involved is a story," Scott said. "I value Steve's contribution to my game and to have him on the bag. While he's caddying, I hope he can caddie for me."

Back