• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stormy’s Lawyer is $5 Million behind on his taxes

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha..

What a Jerk off this Avenatti is

So it should be easy for Donald, Cohen, and the Russians to pay him off. Hell, Donald can just call up the IRS and tell them to drop it, right?

No wonder he has the reputation around town of not paying his bills.

It appears, based on the information currently out there, that Avenatti doesn't personally owe the taxes but that a parent company of a company he bought into (and purportedly sold his stake in) has $5 million in outstanding taxes.

So from what we currently know, no Avenatti is not "$5 million behind on his taxes." I doubt this stops Breitbart, Fox News, and the rest of the right-wing media from pimping this story non-stop for several news cycles or prevents thousands of illogical memes from popping up from conservatives.

So we have moved to the "discredit the messenger" portion of the proceedings? Interesting....

It appears, based on the information currently out there, that Avenatti doesn't personally owe the taxes but that a company he bought into (and purportedly sold his stake in) has $5 million in outstanding taxes.

So from what we currently know, no Avenatti is not "$5 million behind on his taxes." I doubt this stops Breitbart, Fox News, and the rest of the right-wing media from pimping this story non-stop for several news cycles or prevents thousands of illogical memes from popping up from conservatives.

Oh, so Lectro was wrong? SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

no link of course

looks like it was a Trump-like deal and therefore a nothingburger. trumpshills should be applauding the naked capitalism involved

While I don't believe the person behind the handle of Lectro actually agrees with anything he types, he is an interesting mouthpiece for a lot of people that actually do think like that. I'm glad he's here. Rather than get upset or confrontational with him, I'd treat him more as a bot that can provide insight into a thought process that would otherwise take countless hours of your valuable time researching psychology and unreadable news outlets to develop. He's a valuable resource on these boards.

It appears, based on the information currently out there, that Avenatti doesn't personally owe the taxes but that a parent company of a company he bought into (and purportedly sold his stake in) has $5 million in outstanding taxes.

FAKE NEWS

While I don't believe the person behind the handle of Lectro actually agrees with anything he types, he is an interesting mouthpiece for a lot of people that actually do think like that. I'm glad he's here. Rather than get upset or confrontational with him, I'd treat him more as a bot that can provide insight into a thought process that would otherwise take countless hours of your valuable time researching psychology and unreadable news outlets to develop. He's a valuable resource on these boards.

Didn't he challenge a dude to a fistfight irl over some boards' beef? I'm pretty sure he believes what he's typing.

then chickened out like the snowflake he is

Back