• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

story

So Gary Williams knew the dude was dirty as hell but Coach K didn't? Yeh, I'll buy that.

Interesting article. Thanks for posting.

Wait a minute. There is an AAU team named "Assault"?

Culture.

Coach K only sees the best in people.

"What a wealth of experience Wake Forest is getting with this hire. Jeff has been a head coach in the NBA, a college assistant and a college head coach -- at very different types of schools. Jeff has been an outstanding coach and person in all of them. Wake Forest is getting a terrific coach in Jeff [Redacted]."
- Mike Krzyzewski, Head Coach, Duke University

"What a wealth of experience Wake Forest is getting with this hire. Jeff has been a head coach in the NBA, a college assistant and a college head coach -- at very different types of schools. Jeff has been an outstanding coach and person in all of them. Wake Forest is getting a terrific coach in Jeff [Redacted]."
- Mike Krzyzewski, Head Coach, Duke University

Of all the shitty things that have happened over the past few years, i have to say this nonsense was near the bottom. Wellman basically wiped his ass with every wake fan and smiled the whole time...

Now that's what I call Kurtis Blow

Back